CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.:: unTitLed ::.

don't know yet if i've done a right thing before..seems like there was a ridiculuous things thats i should face off..damn!! please land me some courage, the most toughest spirit for me to face it..hmmmmm (deep breath..)

long ago, i spent a lot of my times, enjoying the moment and every minutes with my love ones..damn!!!that was awesome...really think that its might be the last lover that i've ever had, the best lover that i have ever met...but, the crystal building that we build together had been destroy by a thickest and tiniest needle..who care and who dare????the crack become more clearer than before, then, its become a disaster....disaster that destroy all my happiness...

and now, i try to collect again the crystal..although its was a tiny and smaller than before...hurting my hands...it's alright...i don't care!!!!..coz i know how valued the things to me....the obstacles face it, i must!!!!...i'm not a strongest person before..thanks God for it's help...the most valueable help that always needed by a nasty human...and now and tomorrow and the other days, stand tall, move my way to the newest way, chasing a dream that i always dream before, prove it i'm better than before......


>>dO neVer giVe uP wHen yOur'Re sTiLL bReaThinG<<

0 comments: